Monday, June 4

ALMOST THERE...

Well I guess I'm ready! I finished the last bits I needed to do for the Spring Art Fair and tomorrow we hang! This weekend felt long and I tried to be efficient, but it doesn't always go that way does it? Do you feel you are a slave to your creative impulse or can you produce at will? I feel I need to feel "ready" to work I can't just sit down and go. This can be stressful if you have a deadline! are there ways you try to keep motivated or things you need to do before you sit down and work? have a good week!

2 comments:

peter said...

Jeff Hendren told me that Gene Simmons told him the key to creation is, you go to the well every day. Some days the well is dry, but you still go every day.

I say, when it hits me, I can't stop for love or money. But sometimes sleep will have its way with me - cf. Jughead Jones, by The Cottage Industry.

Unknown said...

Thanks Peter!