Tuesday, February 5

JANUARY PLANS....

Hello! It has been a little while since I visited my blog world! Christmas was good. Had a great Skype with my Mom and Aunt, ate lots, slept lots and generally had a good time! Went to the cottage for New Years and this time brought up two friends of ours, which made for a grand time! The art had not been flowing as of late and I feel a little guilty about it. I need to get some more supplies and organize myself a bit. I have decided that instead of putting a little bit of everything up at my Etsy Shop I am going to focus primarily on my cards and paper stuff. The tins just don't seem to be catching on and even though I have, like, a million of them, they are not selling. So onward I go. I have been dreaming of painting my kitchen and over at my pinterest account you can see the inspiration flowing! Spring is just around the corner I can feel it. My bike is calling my name too! Have a good week everyone!

No comments: