Sunday, May 20

NEW, NEW, NEW!!!

So a few things are going to be changing here in blog world. I have decided that since I have a new ETSY SHOP I am going to change my format a little bit. First, I will be blogging every Sunday now, as I am trying to be more consistent with my writing and trying to get people to come back to read more! Second, I am going to talk more about my art and artistic process as apposed to my life and the every day, although because I work at home and my "office" is really my living room (see photo above) it will be about my every day too. This photo was taken just after a 1 hour clean and re-organize frenzy, it usually does not look as tidy as this especially when in mid production! I like everything to be within reach but still tidy hence the small plastic organizer drawers to the left of my chair. They hold three tiers of assorted papers and imagery as well as the top drawer of "important" things camera, cords, ipod nano, business cards, chapstick, stickers, good luck charms etc.. what do you have in your drawers? what does your creative space look like? are you in a studio or in a room of your house?oh you can see me HERE

No comments: