Monday, May 9

NEW ADVENTURES...


This weekend was so great! I went for a power walk along the Don River towards Cherry beach and the trail was awesome. I found the "lampost" too! The weather was great and I really worked up a sweat. I will definitely be doing it again. Sunday I had a great talk with my Mom, I cleaned the fencing in our back yard to get it ready to paint, I called 1-800-got junk and they came and took away all the stuff that was left in the back yard and the living room so now there is so much space!! I re-arranged the living room and put up a couple of new pictures. The back yard has so much potential, I wnt to get some Adanak chairs for sun-sitting and I don't know if it will happen this year but boxes for gardening and flowers..I would like to put Hasta's in there too so pretty and pointy...

No comments: