Sunday, April 1

RAINY DAY MUSINGS.....

So it's raining today, but it's Sunday and I'm in my pyjamas drinking coffee huddling a little too closely to the space heater...it's been so lovely here we didn't really get a winter, which on one hand is nice but on the other a little scary. What will our summer be like? will there be enough moisture for the water supply or for the farmers crops? I have been doing a lot of art these days which I feel really good about. It's been a while since I've had this kind of motivation! I have applied to be in The Speakeasy Spring Art Fair at the Gladstone Hotel as well a friend of mine has graciously invited me to have a table outside her store on Pedestrian Sunday in the Kensington Market!! how cool is that? Check my Flikr account for new photos or facebook as I often post there as well. Have a good day everyone!

No comments: