Saturday, November 5

REMEMBER, REMEMBER...

I really don't feel like it has been that long since my last missive......and yet it's been a month. Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone!! I bought a mask for the Occupy Toronto protest and so this morning took a picture of me in it for my Facebook status....funny how attached to anonymous it is now...when really I feel they are not just about government change, they are about world change/system change..did I mention I t-boned a car yesterday because the brakes on my bike finally gave up. I have a huge bruise on my leg where my seat gouged into it. I am not looking forward to riding the TTC this week, I frelling HATE it so much. Might spend the morning trying to figure out all the uses of Google+ because I think it's good, I'm just so used to FB and how it works. yuck. conditioned.....have a good day....

No comments: