Friday, January 22


So...today has been a mix of emotions..I got to sleep in a little this morning (8:30) and much to my surprise Godzilla, my upstairs neighbor, didn't wake me at 7am tromping from his bed to the bathroom and back a million times. I did however roll over into the very pensive face of my cat Bruce, who was waiting not so patiently for me to get up and turn the bathtub tap on because he doesn't have any thumbs to do it himself ..sucker!!...the coffee was good.....the radio was sad, I contemplated not going to class today but at the last minuet, talked myself into it and actually had a really good class. I have a love hate relationship with CAD class...it teaches me new and exciting things..but I forget them really fast and get frustrated when it won't do what I want it to. I think Deadwood is making me depressed. I have watched the entire first season in about 3 days and now I feel like drinkin' 'till I puke or get in a fight, joining a brothel, or beatin' up a fool for his stash of gold. 'Cause I aint good with a gun.I am also having trouble not swearing like a fuckin' cocksucker...

No comments: