Friday, October 17

Hmmmmm....

it is funny...just when you think you have love figured out, it shows you yet another part of yourself. Perhaps it is that I think too much on the subject and don't let it be.
These are the things I know for sure about love: it is strong. It can heal and it can hurt. You cannot love and not know heartbreak, but the risks are worth it. "It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all" is sound advice as cliche as it sounds. Love makes us more human. It can give us the strength to do things we might not have normally done. For me specifically, lately I have been shown the lengths I will go to for love (when I love someone I mean). and what lengths someone will go to for me. It astounds me that Shawn is willing to pack up and re-locate to where I am because of his love for me. I waffle between amazed elation and feeling like its crazy! In the late of the night, in the dark I wonder at it like it is an alien thing bizzare and glittering. Four days to try it out for real.......

No comments: